Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do anyone know a good cleansing soap for oily skin?

i have really shinny faceDo anyone know a good cleansing soap for oily skin?
bar of soapDo anyone know a good cleansing soap for oily skin?
Mary Kay's TimeWise for combination/ oily skin. MK also has a product called Oil Mattifier- life saver! It dries up all the oil and makes you matte! You can reapply it as needed over foundation.





See my website for more info- www.marykay.com/cydesantis
i have the same prob.. i've tryed neutrogina but it dried my skin badly and did not help my acne right now i use a soap called (Basic) it cleans good and keeps my acne at bay and its only $2.00 good luck!
don't use soap, use a mixture of witch's hazel %26amp; eucalyptus oil, it works for me, it's a natural alternative
try the clinique acne soap (regular bar) not the liquid. Its the best stuff Ive ever used %26amp; its only like $13 a bar. It comes in a light green box.
Use oatmeal soap --- you can buy it at a natural products store. Use a clay mask once a week.
NOXEMA!!! and sEabreeze. i will stay with that thru 2 teenage daughters and now my 11 year old daughter...yikes and she loves it!!!
I think Netrogena is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer