Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have very oily skin, is the anything I could use, please recommend something?

I have a very oily skin and I use clinique products - 3 Step but usually during the day my skin tends shines so much like I applied vaseline and can be very embarrasing at times, please recommend something in the Clinique Products...I have very oily skin, is the anything I could use, please recommend something?
Oily skin:


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1676.鈥?/a>I have very oily skin, is the anything I could use, please recommend something?
Oily skin:


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1676.鈥?/a>
Use a powder instead of a concealer.


Powder (especially pressed powder helps keep you shine free)


Also instead of the oil-free moisturiser (those never work) check if they have a mattifying lotion.


If I remember right there's one in the pore refine, or complexion free range.


And some face wipes. One at lunch time generally helps to keep you fresh and clean till home time.
You check this link u will get ur all answers





http://ajjumariexports.tripod.com/herbal鈥?/a>
Hi Sharon. I use Mary Kay products. I've never tried clinique. What I use that you can look into no matter what brand of facial products you use is Mary Kay's Oil Mattifier. I have oily skin myself and while this doesn't totally get rid of it it helps tone it down some. You can do an ebay search and find it pretty cheap. Through Mary Kay it is $15 I think, but you can find it for $3-$5 on ebay plus shipping. Hope this helps!
like you applied vaseline? wow, you have a problem. Yes, use baby powder, it absorbs the oil. it may work for you.
Well, I've heard that drinking alot of water helps...
buy some oil blotting papers at ur local drugstore
Scrub it daily!
Oh no. vaseline is not good on your skin for oily people because that only clogs the pores, causes zits, and makes your skin look and feel more oily. No, i think you should use Mary Kay. They have a whole line of products for women with oily skin. they have a skin care system, foundations (you pick your color, and then request it in medium coverage), oil-blotting tissues (which will help for oily patches during the day), and oil mattifier (which you can also use during the day and it won't disturb your make up). In the link below you can find a Mary Kay consultant. If you don't understand everything that I just siad, you can ask her. She'll know exactly what you need for oily skin!
drink lots of water, eat plenty of fresh fruits n vegetables, avoid greasy n oily foods loki peanuts, wash ur face twice or thrice a day, u can rub tomato slices or face masks containing lemon to reduce oiliness... hope this helps
I have oily acne prone skin


I've been using Panoxly face soap bar


It helps prevent break out and my face isnt as oily...


Even though your skin is oily, you still have to use moistuizer...


The oils in your face is what will help keep you young as you age...


Right now, i am using Mary Kay face lotion TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15


It doesnt make my face oily at all, and by the end of the day its not nearly as bad as it use to be
i don't know about clinique - but try powder....esp. babypowder
try oil control lotion 3 or oil mattifier by Mary Kay, they both work very good and control oil/ shine for up to eight hours


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/s鈥?/a>
Try to put some cocoa powder mixed with water for 10 minutes on your skin.





You can wash your skin with some sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3), or sodium hydrogen carbonate, also known as baking soda solution.
Well, I don't know about Clinique.... But I had the same problem. So, to get rid of ';oil'; I started using the ';Safeguard'; soap for washing my face only (morning and before sleep). From the beginning it wasn't enough, 'cause somewhere in the afternoon I'd start shining like a lamp! So, I also applied some of that Nivea Visage ';Shine reduce moisturizing fluid'; (ehhh... don't know how to translate it correctly - on German it's called ';Glanzreduzierendes Feuchtigkeitsfluid';). It really worked great! Now I'm just on Safeguard twice per day!
I love oil control lotion, by Mary Kay!I used it all humid, hot, sticky summer long, and I love it!(my hubby uses it to)


www.marykay.com/aubryzimmerman
  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer