Saturday, June 26, 2010

For oily skin (face) what works the best when your on a budget?

I wash and scrub 2x a day even go for a few days without make up, and I still get pimples that seem to just stay for ages ...weeks !!For oily skin (face) what works the best when your on a budget?
mary kay products... for real.. we have products for every skin type including acne control and oil controlFor oily skin (face) what works the best when your on a budget?
I believe washing your face three times a day with toilet soap will do the magic Report Abuse

the best thing to do is just not use anything at all to wash your face for people that have oily skin..just wash your face 2-3 times daily...or shower twice a day w/o using any type of cosmetic Report Abuse

i know this may sound gross, but rubbgin egg yolk on your face with a cotton ball for 30 days it should help. do it daily and always make sure the cotton ball is always clean and that there is no egg white in it. its gross but it works
There's a facial soap by Johnson %26amp; Johnson called Purpose. I usually go to Walmart and get mines for $3 and some change. It works.
use Nutrogena for oily skin or try Cetaphil Cleanser,wash ur face with Cetaphil Cleanser twice a day{or more} and ur pimples should be gone in about a week or two! GOOD LUCK!
Use a clay mask. Olay makes a good one. It feels so clean after wards!
I use Pro-active or St.Ives apricot scrub!
I know how you feel. I've been struggling with oily skin and acne forever! I've tried so many products from high end (like Sisley) to low end (Purpose). I have finally come across an excellent soap for my skin which works wonders for my skin. It's from this small company called Splash (www.splashbathandbody) - they make this soap called Claytime Complexion which is amazing. There are no weird chemicals in there. It is basically french clay (to help dry out exisitng acne and keep skin clean and prevent) and chamomile (which is going to soothe your skin and help fade old acne scars). I LOVE it. My skin is looking a lot better than before. A huge plus is that it is CHEAP! It is sold by the pound. So a typical bar is like $5 and that will last you around 2 months or so. I've also been using their toner and spot treatment, but the soap is AMAZING. I've made samples of the bars I have and sent them to friends and they all love it! Try it!!
To combat oily skin, I use an astringent (preferably twice a day) after cleansing; use a mask once a week; use oil-free makeup; and those oil blotter sheets throughout the day (they won't take off the makeup, just the oil). Hope this helps.
milk and chinese lemon will do. just scrub it onto your face and it will remove your makeup effectively, plus, it moisturizes your skin and will make it supple.
This WORKS!! ';Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soap';, if you can't find it, try drugstore.com. I ran into it by accident, but this soap is organic and doesn't have all the chemicals like regular soap does. I truly believe that the acne creams and soaps causes our skin to break out, because they over dry our skin! I had acne my whole life, but this if the only thing that works for me. I now use it as shampoo and all over my body. The bottle is under 10 dollars and it last forever, you can put a little and it lathers up really good. The first time you use it you'll notice the difference, because your skin just feels clean. NO residue, NO over dryness, NO smell, just a clean feeling I've never felt. I know you keep hearing promises, but ORGANIC is the way!
I reccoment OXY Chill Factor Face Pads, Only use them once a day, and your pimples will be gone in a few days.
don't wash your face so much, it makes your skin even more oily.
i have dry/acne prone skin. Sometime it feels dry and sometimes it feel oily, and I get red around my cheaks and forhead. I have tried just about everything. What works good is AVENO bar soap for dry skin 2.99$. The oakmeal seems to calm and regulate oily skin. Sometime acne skin could be from dry skin, That is what my Dermo. tells me. Give AVENO a try.
The Body Shop has a great Tea Tree Oil line. It is well worth the money and lasts a very long time. You could try several cheaper options that dont give you any results, or spend the $10 on the right product the first time. If there is not a Body Shop store near you please email me for my website. porch_princess@yahoo.com
Benzoil peroxide wash and drink at least 6-8 cups of purified water a day.


The scrub is probably aggrivating your skin by creating micro tears in your skin inviting in all types of bacteria.


The benzoil perxoide forces oxygen into your skin which kills the bacteria and therefore will clear up your skin. You will be very dry and perhaps a little flaky at first, but get a nice hydrator and you'll be set.


Most important, however, keep your hands off your face!
NOXZEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are several companies that sell wonderful products and all of them may work, but if you are having recurring problems you probably need to see your doctor or dermatologist. Pimples can be caused by many different things including bacteria. Products will only clear up the problem temporarily and then return is that's the case.
equate face wash i love love it its so amazing!!!!and it works with a budget
Stridex and cetahpil
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
I would prefer you to choose Oil Removal Films for a tight budget.
Cetaphil.
You definately need a daily regiman. I found one called Pore-fection from avon that won't break the bank. for oily skin a 2 in 1 cleanser toner is good. and every 2 to 3 days using a Mud Mask will help shrink your pores and reduce oily areas.


using a toner prior to applying make-up will help. Find a light foundation. something sheer or made specifically for oily skin.


Also using micro dot sheet through out the day help pick up excess oil without messing up make up.


Once you have your regiman going you will begin noticing a difference.
clean and clear oil control
im assuming you are worried about pimples...? id bare vitamins... its not really vitamins, its kind of like face lotion. it usually goes for $5-7, and it works great! it can get rid of pimples in about three days. apply day and night.





its alot cheaper than mary kay, and usually works better.





if you want natural remedies, you can squeeze lemon on your zits. it will dry them out.


also, if you have white tooth paste...the opaque kind, you can put it on your pimples and it turns them into scabs, and then you can use neosporin to get rid of them.





just some ideas.
the scab you get, use neosporin on it.. it comes off waay faster and heals quick.. i know its not a budget item , i think its 6 or 7 dollars.. but it lasts forever and works awsome!
Neutrogena has a good soap for oily skin.
witchhazel. or Blue star ointment. You can buy these at a larger drug store. If you cannot find them as the clerk. lol
Above all, be glad you don't have dry skin. I know it sounds corny, but in 20 years you'll looks a decade younger than your normal-skinned friends, trust me.
Try Proactiv it works great they have a Daily Oil Control that helps BIG time specially if you use there 3 step system and it will clear up any acne you have and prevent future problems. Try it!
Rub a cut lemon over your face 3 x per day. It cuts the oil. You should even leave it on when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer