Thursday, June 24, 2010

Drugstore eyeliners for oily skin?

I have oily skin and I am thinking to get a new eyeliner since the one I'm using now doesn't work out for me (Wet'n'Wild H2o proof pencil eyeliner). My budget is under $10, so basically need to be drugstore products... Could anyone please recommend me some eyeliners that would stay for oily skin? Thank you very much.Drugstore eyeliners for oily skin?
Hey there.


A quality eye liner is important if you plan on wearing it for the whole day. I found cheap liners didn't slide on very smoothly, and would smudge and fade by the end of the day (especially applied on oily skin!). You say you're limit is $10, which is more than enough for a good eyeliner. You are not limited to a drugstore product. I am not familiar with most drugstore eyeliners, but I can recommend some that Sephora sell. The eyeliner I use from there is actually only $5. I use the Sephora brand eyeliner, and I use to use Mac's and other more pricier eyeliners, but Sephora's brand eyeliner is just as great. It comes in all sorts of colors and it's only 5 dollars!


Here is a link, you can order them online or visit your closest store. Best of all you can have a Sephora make up artist test it on you to see how you like it before you buy it. They can also show you how to use it and apply it best.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>Drugstore eyeliners for oily skin?
How about two eyeliners for under 10 dollars and it's not going anywhere.


Maybeline has them two eye pencils ( velvet black) . I use a base and a little eyeshadow to make sure it's dry on the upper lid.. ( just a little nude colour if I don't want eyeshadow) and burn the tip ( just a little) I wait a while then apply it. Mascara is a must as well. I have worked 16 hour shifts and wearing the makeup a couple hours before the 16 hour shift and a couple hours after.. It looked like I just applied it when I got home. This eyeliner went nowhere.. I would try it. I have done it for years. Many people have asked me what i used because my makeup always looks fresh.. Thank goodness.. I need it to stay on!
I have oily skin too and it sucks. Almay makes one that stays on for 10 hours or something like that. Its good stuff. I think Cover Girl makes one too, but I haven't tried that one. And if you are having trouble with your eyeshadow creasing you should use Loreal Decreaser. It's around 7.99 and its my best friend. Your eyeshadow will stay on for 8 hours with no touching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer