Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser on oily skin?

I have oily facial skin but my skin is clear and clean . I have no acne or anything of sort. I bought Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser and used it this morning. My skin look greasy but it felt really good and non oily. Is the oil gonna go away or should I stop using this product?


I watch my diet and use home made facial mask and face wash which keeps my skin clean and clear. I'm very happy with them, all I need is a good moisturiser for oily skin.Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser on oily skin?
neutrogena is the best.!!Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser on oily skin?
WARNING! Don't Even Think About Buying Another Acne Product Until You Read This...





http://rubyurl.com/SLW6 Report Abuse
  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer