Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is bare minerals good for people w/ a semi-oily T-Zone with normal/combination skin?

I have an oily T-zone after 6 hours into the day but I sometimes get some dry patches on my face. Would bare minerals be good for my face and look beautiful?Is bare minerals good for people w/ a semi-oily T-Zone with normal/combination skin?
Bare Minerals is good for ANYONE. I got some for my mom, who has a dry complexion, and it looked FABULOUS. So I got some for myself, and I have combo skin (oily nose, forehead, dry cheeks) and it worked fantastic. Best buy you'll ever get. And it lasts forever as well. The regular sized ones last about 10 months, and the smaller ones in the Get Started kit last about 4.Is bare minerals good for people w/ a semi-oily T-Zone with normal/combination skin?
bare minerals works for almost every type of skin, even oily. if your skin is really oily, buy some Clean %26amp; Clear Oil Absorbing Face Wipes, which works really well. if you buy bare minerals, you should first apply some lotion to your dry spots and use some make up primer. bare minerals makes my face look flawless all the time. if your worried about your dry spots showing up throughout the day, bring a little thing of face lotion in your purse and apply it when they show up.





i highly recommend it.
Yesm it's great. I have the same problem but what happens is before you put the makeup on you apply lotion they give you. Think you would be more oily but your not. Apply the makup while your face is still damp, but not so damp that it makes the brish wet. You just want the makeup to stick. Once the make sticks, you have smooth skin and it doesnt look like you have an oily face just a natural glow, you dont look like your wearing makeup either! (which would be the point of it) lol





hope i helped!
that sounds just like my face! and personally they arent the best..i prefer liquid foundation.

1 comment:

  1. Women love to use BareMinerals products like foundation, cleanser and so on. Buying bare minerals products is now easy with this app-
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beauteous-buy-bareminerals/id106141545

    ReplyDelete

 
loan officer