Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dry flaky skin from using Clinique oily liquid facial soap?

I got a liquid facial soap for oily skin from Clinique two weeks ago and i the first two days i used it it made my skin feel flawless but after a few days it started making the skin above my mouth flaky and dry. I've stopped using it and and used a moisturizer and stuff but I can't get it to go away. Help?Dry flaky skin from using Clinique oily liquid facial soap?
my skin is very allergic/sensitive to most lotion and soap brands except clinique.


i dont know what your skin type is, but maybe try NOT using product to wash your face daily. i used to use clinique facial soap.....and it always made my skin worse. just like you, it made it dry and my acne got worse!


now i just wash my face with plain water every night and stick my face under the shower spout every morning.....no acne, no reaction, no allergic breakouts! (*use cold water) every weekend i use a facial peel/mask to deep clean my skin. i can tell you.......my skin looks great now!!


i still do recommend clinique lotion tho. it really really moisturizes your skin without making it oily. but give your face a break for a few days from soap....and i bet you'll see a difference!!


hope i've been helpful : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer