Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've been getting random breakouts lately, weird skin, very oily...?

My skin looks weird, it looks like im going through puberty all over again.





What are some remedies I can do to even my skintone, rid the oil, and properly cleanse it.I've been getting random breakouts lately, weird skin, very oily...?
dont eat chocolate french fries kfc and popcorn so much, clean your face with soap(normal soap or your face will get all dry) 3 or 2 times a dayI've been getting random breakouts lately, weird skin, very oily...?
proactive is the best thing and you don't have to use it all the time ! Look into it!
Try using Kirk's Castile soap when washing your face. You can buy it at Kroger's %26amp; many other stores. Wash you face well with warm water %26amp; use a washcloth using circular motions. Rinse your face well, then pat your face well. You may have to wash your face two to three times daily, especially at bedtime.
ok so what works wonders for me is i went to winco, and i bought a facial sponge,,,,they are pretty soft but not that soft, and i got an acne cleanser such as clean n' clear, and i put it on the sponge with warm water and scrub my face and now it is like perfect skin, i mean there are still a few blemishes, but overall looks great!
a mild face cleaner and/or exfoliant daily and spot treatment for breakouts...
DO NOT USE PROACTIVE!! try this acne free they sell kits at walamrt and they are like 18 dollars. it really cleared up my skin
proactive is what I use. exept i'm 14
Well, washing your face and stuff with soap and warm water. Noxzema does wonders, but yet so does Proactive (you'll get used to the stinging XD)





You should check the ingredients in your soaps too. Good soaps should have a little bit of this citric acid (or so my Science teacher says), where bad ones leave suds and all of that grimy stuff in the bathroom sink.
I love Pro Active. It really does work.I
Soap and warm water.
Did you just moved to another place?





Changed your diet recently?





Any changes you've done?





Consider these factors because they might cause oily skin and the likes.





But as for now, wash with cetaphil and use toner so you'll get rid of the oil and cleanse it.
What I do is wash my face when I'm in the shower, and then I just leave it the way it is. Then again, I don't have bad acne, so that may not be the best answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer