Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is better for oily skin? I have tried every last thing?

Should I try regular rubbing alcohol three times a day with a toner or moisturizer???


Should I try benzol peroxide with a toner or moisturizer??


Should I just use a cleansing oil, astrigent, and exfoliante only??





Should I take medicine internally???


Doctor, nurses, dermatologist please help!!! ThanksWhich is better for oily skin? I have tried every last thing?
if you really want to know just go to a dermatologist they will tell you what is perfect for your skin.Which is better for oily skin? I have tried every last thing?
Try the oil control essence in the source 1 as your makeup base. My friends with very oily faces try it and they love it because it could control the oil on their faces for the long day.





And source 2 is some methods to tackle oily skin in the long-run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer