Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im a 17 year old male and I need help with my skin, its dry and oily sometimes and breakouts alot, any ideas?

Is Neutrogen a good thing to use? Is Acohol a thing to use for my face and neck? Is Ambi a good product for the face? I need to know this. What kind of all over moisturizer should I use for my neck, back, face and arms and chest??Im a 17 year old male and I need help with my skin, its dry and oily sometimes and breakouts alot, any ideas?
Not just an idea, I believe I have the answer for you. Go to this web address


http://www.romancing-the-soap.com


Contact then owner, who is a practitioner in medicine. Better yet, ask about the 2 special soaps for your skin problem.


I am a nurse and ordered the 2 soaps for a friend of mine. I do not recommend services or products lightly, believe me!


My friend not only subscribed to the newsletter, but she has already placed a new order for those 2 soaps. They worked beautifully, no more problems (she had a mixture of acne and rosacea, and no product or professional could help her until a few months ago).


The products cost me less than $17, including shipping.


The website is super. Great information, friendly webmaster (she answered my questions within a few hours of my asking!) Now I'm just waiting for the ebook that the author has in the works!Im a 17 year old male and I need help with my skin, its dry and oily sometimes and breakouts alot, any ideas?
Very simple: Get Proactive Solution. It works on any kind of skin and you can put it on your face %26amp; neck %26amp; by their oil free mosturizer, you can wear all over and it lessens the oil on your face %26amp; body. I use it and it does work. Proactive is the best thing ever!!! No lie buy it I swear I've been using it for years and nothing ever worked now until I got this stuff. If jessica Simpson,Keely Clarkston, Vanessa Williams, etc etc use it (and they look great) then heay it's worth it. Works for men %26amp; women !! Go for it! Good luck. Just check it out: Proactiv.com
I have the same problem.


I haven't found anything for oily skin,


but there is something called Pond's Face Cream


It works like a charm for dry skin. I say use it for your


whole body, if not, buy basic mosturizing lotion.





I use clearisil deep cleanse for my face. I still have trouble


but mine is inherited. I actually go to the doctor and get prescriptions. But yeah, seriously, just go to your doctor and talk to him/her.





Good luck. Its really hard, I know.
Oily skin well you should use vinegar. It works wonders. Only use it before you go to sleep at night. Do not get it in your eyes (not fun). I've been using it for the past 8 years. Because it's an astringent it will dry your oily skin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer