Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get rid of oily skin?

ii personally use a produst from Lush called Vanishing Cream





iit works wonders and gets rid of spots and oily skin..





You apply it in the morning and before you go to sleep and you will see instant results!





My face was constantly shiny from how much oil i had especially my nose and forehead





But this product really works!





http://www.lush.co.uk/products/Vanishing鈥?/a>





^^ Thats iif you would liiike to order it online =D





Also, you can choose to get it free if you spend over 拢20 in the shop lol





Hope ii helped





=DHow do i get rid of oily skin?
I don't think you can 'get rid' of it exactly...but you can use special face washes to deal with oily skin. For instance Neutrogena's Oil-free Acne wash is good since it contains no oil. You could also try use oil-blotting sheets (which I've heard of but never tried) and avoid staying in the Sun for long periods of time. Using an oil-free moisturizer is also a good idea.





All the best! 鈾?br>




How do i get rid of oily skin?
A home remedy that I've used is oatmeal. Just regular outmeal that you buy at a grocery store....non flavored....put on your face like a night mask for about 20 minutes should help.
Neutrogena really cuts the oil production. That's always helped me.
You ask it to leave :) Other than that I have no idea but as soon as you find out PLEASE tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer