Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best anti-wrinkle cream for oily skin?

Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the face with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.What is the best anti-wrinkle cream for oily skin?
HI there,





I have this problem in the summer. The best thing is to look for a formula that is ';oil free'; and do not use a formula for around the eyes on your whole face because this tends to be quite a bit heavier. I haven't looked as far as brands go yet. I was thinking of trying that new Garnier Nutritionist I think they have stuff for varied skin types plus its around 15 dollars so I really won;t break the bank.





I would look for something with Alpha Hydroxies in them as well. I think stuff like Lo-real revitalift tends to just temporarily firm the skin no actually prevention....just my experience.





Also another tip for oily skin....do not over scrub because it sends oil into overdrive and increases oil.





If I find anything more I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer