Thursday, June 24, 2010

What Drug Store Sunscreen Can I Buy That Has The Least Scent and Doesn't Leave Skin With Oily Residue?

I'm doing an outdoor video shoot on Friday, and it's expected to 80 degrees. I don't want to get sunburn, as I'm very fair skinned and will burn easily, so I'm looking for a sunscreen that I can find in a drug store like CVS that has the least sunscreen smell and won't leave my skin looking oily? Should I use a sunscreen lotion instead of the spray kind, because it seems the spray on sunscreen has a more oily base to it?What Drug Store Sunscreen Can I Buy That Has The Least Scent and Doesn't Leave Skin With Oily Residue?
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Spray. It smells like citrus.What Drug Store Sunscreen Can I Buy That Has The Least Scent and Doesn't Leave Skin With Oily Residue?
I just recently used the Coppertone SPF 30 spray sunscreen and was really impressed. I can't really remember if it had a strong smell, so that maybe that means it didn't. I was skeptical at first, but I was out on a boat all day and didn't get burned at all (and everyone else did!). And you don't need to rub it in, you just spray it on and you're good to go. It wasn't very oily at all.
use Beach Hut! its has SPF 80...the highest spf on the market. and it doesn't smell, or feel sticky. its great!!





http://homepage.mac.com/brand.it.now/beachhut/Products.html
use neutrogena theres a sunscreen stick they make for your face that works great.I use it on any part of my body thats exposed to the sun and its small so i can carry it in my purse and apply it often.


sprays have a funny texture to me and they all smell


the plus to the stick is if you ask someone else to put some on your back/shoulders it only goes where they put it
I've always had good luck with Bullfrog. I don't remember it being too smelly or oily and it works great. I'm fair-skinned as well and have had my fair share of sunburns. Just be sure to keep applying it every 2-3 hrs at least, to prevent any gaps in your skin protection. 80 degrees isn't bad, but you can still get a decent burn. Good luck and I hope the photo shoot goes well!
I use my little sister's sun block... It is banana boat's KIDS quick block.... it has no sent and isn't oily either... it is SPF 35 and i got it at Walgreen's for like only 2 dollars... Even though it is for kids it works great and it comes in a little spray bottle so it is easy to apply..


hope i helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer