Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of pimples, acne and oily skin?

please helpHow can I get rid of pimples, acne and oily skin?
A natural alternative is to eat a Daily supply of Raisins. Yes Raisins. I am Native American and my Ancestors believed the power of Natural healing and Grapes and Raisins are full of Vitamins and healing powers. Its also a good idea to keep your Skin Clean, to remove those excess Oils. I have always used Noxzema to keep the skin, clean and fresh, moisturized and young along with eating Raisins.. Good Luck and hang in there. The Acne will get better but its gonna take a little work...How can I get rid of pimples, acne and oily skin?
thanks guys i think i will use some thing that will help me and your words really helped me!!!


THANX alot


zoey Report Abuse

Tea tree oil. It is a cure all... It's safe and doesn't hurt..





http://www.getridofthings.com/tea-tree-o鈥?/a>





Try it.. I use it and I have amazing results, it almost works overnight.. you have to use it consistently as with anything else.. but it is very very good. I highly reccommend trying this.








Also if you don't have a face exfoliator.. you can mix baking soda with the tea tree oil for a paste.. it works very well.. and afterwards dab tea tree oil on them.. it works good. =)
If you have a lot of acne try arbonne's clear advantage kit. It is pretty expensive but if you can afford it's worth the money. If you cant afford it try using clean %26amp; clear, it worked good and was very cheap. Try not to tuch your face when your hands are dirty, and if you have your hair touching your forehead wash your hair in the morning and night to remove oil's
Both my girls tried Proactive and it really works!
I use pro active it really works but you deffinatly want to go to www.proactive.com and join the club it takes 20 or more dollars of your product get the oil free mosturizer and daily oil mosterizer. I use it and within five days your skin will be baby soft. its 59.95 kind of expensive but its the only thing that works. hope it helps


keepin' it cool


shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer