Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have really oily skin! What should I do to make it less oily?

I feel your pain my 12 year old daughter has horrible oily skin. I found a website that has natural remedies that you can make and use at home. I will send you some, they work really well.


Peace


GGI have really oily skin! What should I do to make it less oily?
I usually wash my hands and then lotion them.I have really oily skin! What should I do to make it less oily?
Don't over wash with normal soap
At mininum, you should cleanse, tone, and moisturize two times daily. I would also suggest a product called a Personalizer. It is a natural product that has a sea kelp base (a natural oil absorber). It comes in a compact like a pressed powder. You can put it on throughout the day to absorb your oil. I can get you more information if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer