Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i make my skin less oily?

kay so i have this cream from my dermatologist, and its for acne, and i dont have any acne at all on my face, but my skin gets really shiny and oily? how do i make it not oily? fast.. like by tomorrow?How can i make my skin less oily?
wash it with soap.How can i make my skin less oily?
they have creams and body washes for that
take a mud bath and then put a tiny bit of cream on your skin
forget all the creams and all that people with oily nasty greasy skin have only one problem.DIET simple.We all break down oils and fats different ways.Some store it and gain weight others have it ooze from the body.Dont eat those fries burgers lots of cheeses like pizza.Stay away from anything fried SIMPLE.
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer