Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do dermatologist recomend for supper oily skin?

The best thing for super oily skin is to wash it daily with a mild soap like Clinique's #3, and to exfoliate. You can do this using a warm wet washcloth. Don't rub hard, just lightly. This will remove the dead skin cells that get trapped in the oil and clog pores. Use a light toner afterward's (like clinique;'s #3)





Remember, oily skin now, less wrinkles when you are older!





To help your skin appear less shiny during the day, blot it often with tissues.What do dermatologist recomend for supper oily skin?
I have very oily skin also! My dermatologist recommended that I use any antibacterial soap on my face (like dial) and rub with my fingertips...not a cloth. I then use an astringent. I have to wash my face several times a day!


What do dermatologist recomend for supper oily skin?
We were told by our doctor for my teenagers,


hot water and Ivory soap twice to three times a day, especially if you play sports or exercise alot.
you spelled ';super'; wrong





  • use of mensovit plustablet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer