Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a make-up question...I have oily skin and when I have my makeup on some of it comes off. Whenever I?

touch or scratch my face I always have make-up on my fingers. If I am trying on clothes they will get make up on them to. I don't think I put on to much. So here is my question...is there anything I can put under my makeup or something so that it won't come off?I have a make-up question...I have oily skin and when I have my makeup on some of it comes off. Whenever I?
Its your makeup to be honest. I used to have that problem until I used Revlon Colorstay liquid makeup for combination/oily skin. It lasts really long, doesn't clog pores, adds a matte look although it might need topping up with powder near the end of the day and is oil-free.





You could try a primer, but I have no experience in that end. Smashbox is rumours to have a very good primer.





=]I have a make-up question...I have oily skin and when I have my makeup on some of it comes off. Whenever I?
I have very oily skin as well and this is what I've found works. First you need to get a mineral powder like bare minerals (what I use) or everyday minerals. Both are good but bare minerals is better for coverage and staying power.


Your skin is oily because of your genetics but you can help that! You need to condition your face into not making so much oil. To do that you need a routine. Start by exfoliating your face with a beaded wash and warm water, then rinse with cold water. Hot water makes your skin produce more oil, just so you know. After it dries apply a facial lotion very lightly. And then apply your makeup. It will take some time for your face to not produce so much oil but it will work. Of course you'll still have the semi oily skin because it's not a miracle routine but it really helps!


Good luck hun :)
i have this same problem!


Try using oil blotting sheets and just dab these over your face before you put on your makeup. There isn't really much you can do to stop getting makeup on things though. Although i have heard some people spray a light coating of hairspray over their makeup before a night out and it does stop makeup from running or comming off so you could always give this a try, Good luck x
Are you using liquid/creme foundation? If so, I would switch to powder, since your skin is oily.





If you like the liquid/creme foundation, you could try putting on a makeup base before applying it and then dusting powder on it to set it afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer