Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any products to help oily skin?

My skin gets kind of oily throughout the day especially around my nose, i use clean %26amp; clears oil remover sheet things but its annoying to have to get them out every couple hours, is there a cream or face wash that keeps your face shine free all day?





P.S. i wash my face every morning and night with AMBI. but my face still gets kind of shiny..Any products to help oily skin?
Sunny,





I recommend what I use for my oily skin: I use: Coonobabe Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner: I wash with cleanser then pat dry with clean towel. then apply toner with cotton pad and allow to air dry.


http://www.coonobabe.com


I hope this helps you as it did for me.Any products to help oily skin?
heree :::





http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY4919/PROD869/Skin_Care/Pores/index.tmpl
Well, washing your face twice a day could actually be adding to your shinyness, as overwashing causes your skin to produce more oil. I recommend washing at night, and rinsing your face in the morning.


Always set your make up with a translucent powder, it will help soak of any oil for most of the day. If you find your make-up is wearing off, just use a tissue or paper towel and press it lightly on your face the next time you use the restroom (you don't have to splurge on those oil remover sheet things if you don't want, as a tissue will do pretty much the same thing.)


It also helps me to apply more powder about halfway/two-thirds into my day to help reduce the oily look, but this can also clog your pores more.


Always make sure all of your foundations, washes, moisturizers, etc. are oil free, or they'll just make your skin worse.
I had the same problem, and I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst (the green bottle) just wet your face, rub it all over your face (avoiding eye areas) and wet your face again, dab it dry and you should be shine free all day. I love it, and the citrus smell wakes you up. I am very satisfied with this product. :)
Use Multani mitti with rose water and little drops of Lavender oil.it helps to control your oil on face...try it..
Here are some tips 2 help u out


1-use oil blotting paper


2-use toner


3-use scrub on face everyday


4-switch to clean and clear


5-use clay mask once a week


6-use powder to keep skin matte


7-use a product tat will dry the skin out


8-go online and check for more tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer