Friday, December 11, 2009

My skin is really oily and i am breaking out in spots what shall i do?

i am really annoyed with my skin it is really oily and i want advice on what i can do to prevent spots from occuring and how i can get rid of them?I know people suggest water but that does not work any advice please?My skin is really oily and i am breaking out in spots what shall i do?
I have naturally really oily skin and have found Cosmedicine Medi-Matte lotion from Sephora to be absolutely amazing! With out it, my face looks like an oil rig in an hour or 2.





Secondly, this sounds crazy but it really works, I wash my face using the Oil Cleansing Method. If you google it you can find lots about it. Well, basically I wash my face with Castro Oil, and then put a warm cloth over my face for about a minute and then wash it off. Then I use witch hazel to get off the extra residue, and then use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner.





My face has never been clearer and less oily!My skin is really oily and i am breaking out in spots what shall i do?
i suggest you stay away from washing your face with just water as it strips your skin of it's Natural oils.


i would also suggest you cleans, tone and moisturise twice a day, in the morning and then again in the evening before going to bed.


When using these three products make sure your buying the right one for you skin type which will be oily/combination.


When you follow this routine daily at first it will bring out the papules (spots) which are sitting under the skin, then eventuallyy they will going. i would give it 2-4 weeks to see the results.



Cut out all the oily foods you eat, drink warm water with lemon twice a day, use tea tree oil on the greasy areas, wash twice a day with a mild wash, don't wear make up or plaster your face with cover up.


This doesn't last long (although it does seem like it) and within a couple of years your skin will start to settle down.
acne getaway!! it's really really good for spots.
tea tree oil it will dry spots out.careful not to grt in eyes
trim your fringe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer