Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best foundation & primer for very OILY and breakout prone skin??

HELP! My face is always shiny and my make-up seems to fade by lunch.... I need something that won't make me break out.What is the best foundation %26amp; primer for very OILY and breakout prone skin??
As a person with oily skin, I have to disagree with the Bare Mineral users out there.





I know that a lot of people love that line, but after 2 months of use, I started to have major acne breakouts.





I personally now use the MakeUp Forever line. Their Duo Mat is wonders for oily skin. I also use their Mat Lotion, which seems to suck up the oil! They sell this product at Sephora stores and is relatively reasonably priced.





But I do have to add that everyone's skin type is different, so what may work for one person may not work for you. But I would definitely stick to powdered foundations, because you don't need to add that heavy liquid or cream to already oily-prone skin.





I did some googling research on Bare Minerals, and found that most dermatologists actually do not reccommend it, because apparently the minerals are not that pure (despite BM clinical tests). Dermatology and plastic surgery offices actually reccommend and sell a product called Jane Iredale (www.Janeiredale.com) if you are looking for a more mineral based product. They also have press links, and an interesting New York Times article discussing BM and Jane Iredale, which I thought was interesting. It might be worth looking into.What is the best foundation %26amp; primer for very OILY and breakout prone skin??
I would be very careful with most makeup products. They tend to have chemicals in them that cause breakouts. Yes, they'll cover up the acne, but they will also make it worse.





I agree with using bare minerals. The foundation provides excellent coverage and the mineral veil will help with the oiliness.
lemme tell u i had the same problem about an year ago (breakouts and acne).. n then i started using l'oreal acne response and my acne n breakouts have since then totally ceased..so try it,it might help u too.. for foundation i use l'oreal quickstick which is like a matte foundation n doesnt make ur skin look like u slathered oil all over it while covering up all ur blemishes.. i would also recommend clinique foundation for oily skin which is really good too.. try the one tht works best for u.. good luck!!
I have the same problem. If you get an answer that works, will you let me know( if you don't mind). I have tried everything that walmart sells.
use the wet/dry from beauticontrol. its like foundation and powder all in one. it gives you really great coverage for those blemishes but isn't heavy on your face.
Try Mary Kay Cosmetics. We offer a whole line of products that taylor to every need that your skin may be experiencing.





Might I suggest our 3-in-one cleansers, moisturizers, day and night cream?!? This combination can offer everyone the chance to have beautiful youthful looking skin regardless of their age. Also they contain an SPF which will protect your skin from harmful damage from the sun! Comes in two formulas - normal to dry, and normal to oily combination.





We also offer a great line for micro dermabrasion that can help remove the toxins, exfoliate the dead and dry skin and replenish to make your skin as beautiful as it was the day you were born.





You are never too young or old to start a beauty ritual. So start today, and watch the fine lines and wrinkles disappear.





http://www.marykay.com/jlanum





If you visit my website, and hit ';contact me'; I can send you some samples of everything that I am talking about so that you can test them out and feel the difference.





Also, with Mary Kay, you will notice that not only does your skin improve, but you also use less make up when you put that on!
Bare Minerals It is an all natural make up (everyone has been going natural and copying this brand!!!) that covers and stays on best of all it doesn`t create break out it clears them it covers any scars ...anything(this is clinically proven) you can even sleep in it it is so pure and it won`t cause break outs !!!! plus it will cover your iolyness http://www.bareminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer