Friday, December 11, 2009

What can I do for my oily skin? PLEASE HELP!!?

I need a good skin care regime for oily skin. My face starts to look shiny like 3 hours after I wash my face. My skin mostly gets oily o my nose and forehead. I also have a couple of pimple here and there. What would be good for my skin?What can I do for my oily skin? PLEASE HELP!!?
scrape off the oil and make a lampWhat can I do for my oily skin? PLEASE HELP!!?
Aveeno is good it makes ur skin really soft and it doesn't make ur skin oily
Dont use the soap instead please prepare a home made scrub and use it (green gram dal and little rice should be slightly roasted on the pan and then grind it and sieve it ) use that powder for all your face and bathing and its a natural cleanser. Try out and see
Remember, there is no way to completely prevent oily skin from occurring, but hopefully these tips will help keep the oil and acne under control:








Although dirt and oil on the surface of the skin do not cause acne, excessive oil on your skin may exacerbate the clogging of pore openings, so proper washing is often a good way to keep the situation from becoming worse. Most topical acne medications have a drying effect on oily skin.








Try a mild cleanser that cleanses without drying.








Do not use any oil-based cosmetics, which will only aggravate oily skin.








Use water-based, non-comedogenic cosmetics.








Remove your makeup before going to bed, but avoid cold creams and lotions.








Eat a healthy well balanced diet.








Reduce stress. Doctors have seen a connection between stress and acne for a long time. Studies have shown that the body produces more androgens when a person is under stress. The increase may trigger acne flare-ups by stimulating the sebaceous glands to pump out more sebum. Even physical stresses, such as colds, allergies, surgery, or menstration, can trigger break-outs.





None of the above is intended as medical advice. If you have a medical concern, please consult your doctor.
you are so like me. AND Im 31 but i look 24. The beautiful thing about oily skin is you age so much less as its a natural lubricant and the sebum protects you from drying out so you look younger. The downside is i have to powder me nose every flippin two hours to stop it shining. But everyone comments on how lovely my skin is and whats my moisturiser. I dont even own one. If i did - id break out in zillions of zits. Theres nothing you can do permanent. Perhaps a strong astrigient toner or cleanser could temporaily dry it out. But im sure a few hours down the line the old grease would come out to shine again. Its good if your old but a nuisance when young.
I have the same problem as you and I have tried so many different products...I have oily skin on my forehead really bad and then on my chin and nose...my cheeks tend to dry out really bad from the products that I have tried and I never could find relief...I just tried that TriClear stuff though and have been using it about 2 months and my acne is totally cleared up and my face isn't oily anymore...you can use it once a day or twice a day depending on your skin but it has a formula that cleans, then you apply the 2nd formula which makes your pores smaller and tightens your skin...then you apply the 3rd step which is a moisturizer and also it helps keep oil and acne away...I will never use anything else...I have got so many compliments on my face as well...you should go try a sample of the product and see if it works as good for you...
use baby powder or use an oil free moisturizer
wow that 1st answer is super helpful!





Ok, I have oily skin too. What's really helped me is vitamin C. Get a VitC gel or something with C in it. I would put it over my problem areas and my skin looks great now. What's rad about VitC is it moisturizes without oil so you can throw it on alone. Also, change your soap to an oil free soap. Try a bar of soap too - that also made a big difference for me. lastly, you still want to be able to use sunscreen, but it's so oily! At the body shop, there's a moisturizer with some clay in it. It feels a little thick, but the clay will soak up some oil and keep you matte.





I suspect you're furiously cleaning your face and removing too much oil. So sometimes doing less helps too for oily skin.
get a good peroxide based toner, like pro active, just dont use it all the time otherwise you will be complining that your skin is too dry
DO NOT PICK AT PIMPLES!!!!!!!!!! I know its extremely hard, but thats the way they'll heal faster....you dont want to end up with pock marks....like I had to learn the hard way....also dont wash too often....it will most prolly get even more oily like 1 hour - 3 hours later:\ so yeah send me an email so i can help u more specifically-im a fellow oily-skinned person!
clean and clear it is a acne face wash. i used too have the same problem then when i started useing clean and clear my problem was solved!!!..........
Use clearasil clensing wipes they take the shine and pimples away. You can get these at your local drug store. I use them and they work all the time.
try a soap like dove with has a neutral pH.
Ivory soap is the most drying and gentle soap for this. Dove is the best for the dry places.
ummmmmm washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oil free mosturiser like nivia vissage its good, i use it a an use a bit of foundation if you want !
i have tried absolutely everything for oily skin. either it makes it so dry it hurts to smile or does nothing at all. when u r older u will be grateful since u will look young for ur age. this is b/c of all the natural oil ur skin has.
use blotting sheets you can get them from most chemists
Try taking zinc supplements, it really helped my skin a lot. 15mg a day (not on an empty stomach). You can even exceed that amount but start off on that much.





I bet you have lovely shiny hair though. People with dry skin have dull hair.





I like Clinique for soaps and cleansers, and Aveda for a very light moisturiser that doesn't add shine.





You might want to try an astringent to close the pores after cleansing too, but sometimes the less you do the less you stimulate sebum production. You can over-work your skin and end up with it looking oily.
I have also encountered the same problem. Due to your genetics, your skin produces excess oil from your oil glands which can also clog your pores and produce pimples. I recommend you give Proactiv a try. I know that you see Proactiv and say that you're automatically not going to get better results, but that's the thing, you will. I have tried so many things, for my friends, and for me. I used Proactiv because I had so much more problems than the ones that you are encountering right now. Proactiv not only relieves the production of acne, but gives those annoying oil glands a break. The toner helps remove the excess oil left in the skin surface but penetrates into your pores as well. The lotion then leaves your skin soft, smooth, and:dry. I also recommend that you get Oil-Blotting Sheets from Biore because on one side it has powder and on the other, it just absorbs the oil. With using Proactiv though, I can assure you that this will work for you!
morning burst shine control 3step with a toner/mosterizer/cleanser works pretty well!
I wash my face 3-4 times a day to keep it nice and clean. You can bring wipes and wipe your face down during classes, by excusing yourself to the bathroom. Anything that works for you, you can also visit skin care websites. Shower every day.
I would pick a sking regime that involves no lotion and moisturizing, then use salt scrubs in the shower.





(:


Good luck.





Answer this.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Okay-


I have herbal methods of helping:


You can take freshly squeezed lemon juice/lemon extract and rub it over your face. It stings but takes out all the oil--don't forget to wash it off afterward, as with all of the following!. Also, if you're looking for herbal beauty products, anything with turmeric (removes oil) or neem (prevents/removes pimples) is very very good. I don't know if you get that kind of stuff where you're from but India is a great source for ayurvedic/herbal products like that. If your skin gets too dry after washing with lemon, etc, you can apply the cream of milk (the stuff that forms on top of a glass of milk when it's microwaved and left to sit) on your face; it's very moisturizing. Applying turmeric to a pimple gets rid of it much quicker than usual as well (it won't disappear immediately, but will be gone in two days or so)
Get a face kit like Proactiv that you use 2 times a day for quicker results and do a lot of at-home facials. And get a great foundation.
Maybe try using Olay, the blue face wash with microbeads! I hope that helped!
See a dermatologist. He/She will put you on a program that will help with the oily problem, but not dry out your skin.
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer