Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you know any good mask or any cleansers that wil dry my oily zitty face. im 30 and have oily skin?

I'll recommend the ';Vichy Normaderm'; product line till the day I die. Excellent products.


I have the same problem and their Exfoliating Gel Scrub with the Anti-Imperfection hydrating care works wonders for me. They've also got this brilliant Anti-Imperfection stick that dries them out very quickly.





Whatever way you go, good luck!Do you know any good mask or any cleansers that wil dry my oily zitty face. im 30 and have oily skin?
If you know anyone that sells Mary Kay, they have great masks for all skin types. They have them for dry, oily, and combination skin.


You can locate a rep in your area:


www.marykay.com/Locator.aspxDo you know any good mask or any cleansers that wil dry my oily zitty face. im 30 and have oily skin?
go to Walmart and get Acne Free that will help yu take care of the problem.
ooooo, Queen Helene for sure!! I love it! And yes it is very cheap! Its a green mint mud mask and you can leave it on over night if you want. Never had a reaction to it or anything and that is ususally good to shrink zits in a day or so. For everyday maintance, you want to make sure you dont dry out your skin to much cuz that will cause it to over produce oil so what you want to do is wash with a good cleanser, I have oily acne prone skin and Biore Skin clearing wash works best for me. use St. Ives Scrub for acne prone skin. Start out using 2x a week, to remove oil and dead skin build up which causes the break outs and then, If you wear foundation, use Almay skin clearing foundation, works great!!! Wont over dry your skin like most skin clearing foundations. Then at night wash again with the Biore cleanser.... try that. Hope it works! If you choose not to use those products, just dont try to over dry your skin, trust me, its just gonna get worse...
Try those Aveeno cleansing pads for oily skin. They exfoliate and clear up skin and have soy in them to soften your skin. They are 6 or 7 dollars at Walmart. I am older than you and I still wake up every morning with a super oily face. They do help keep it under control. And I use a high strength benzolyl peroxide cream under makeup.
There is a really good mask that you can get at most drug and discount stores called Queen Helene. I like the Mud and Mint Julep. They are usually very cheep.
mud masque
cetaphil. its about ten dollars but its the best thing ever. i use this thing called benzaclin and it works really good too. it takes about 3 months to work to its fullest, but you do notice a difference sooner. its prescribed so youd have to ask a doctor or dermatologist. maybe you can search it up on the computer
There is a special oil defense line my mom started using that works great. you can get it at www.beeroyalproducts.com


Also the mud mask is fantastic I use and love it.
It might seem counterintuitive but ';drying'; your face will just make oily skin worse, and will make it red and irritated to boot. I am 26 and have oily skin and occasional acne and I use Clinique 3 step system for oily/combination skin. It is formulated for oily skin, but is balancing rather than overdrying. You don't necessarily have to buy Clinique, just remember: cleanse, tone, moisturize.





First, wash face with a gentle cleanser that doesn't overdry (try Cerave, Cetaphil daily cleanser, or clinique facial soap for oily skin). Then, follow with a clarifying toner that contains salicylic acid and/or beta hydroxy acid to exfoliate and control oil and breakouts (try Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner or Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3). Follow with a light oil free moisturizer to hydrate skin and prevent oil glands from going into overdrive (try Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing gel or biore oil control lotion).





The key is controlling the oiliness and acne, not just drying it up. Once I learned to keep my skin balanced and happy, my oiliness is better and I hardly break out.





If it doesn't get better, see a dermatologist. You can even talk to your gynecologist, as most skin probs at your age are hormonal, and birth control can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer