Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to treat oily facial skin?

I'm pushing 20 and I have an unusually busy schedule and within the past 8-9 months I have noticed that I have oily facial skin.I also have premenstrual acne so I take a few vitamins and use a few products(stridex and clean%26amp;clear) daily.BUT,with all that stuff,I still can't fix my oily skin!In as little as 30mins after I wash my face,the oil starts to appear on my forehead and jawline/chin.I need to know what I can buy/try in order to make this go away.Any help would be great.Thanks in Advance!How to treat oily facial skin?
haha i was going to say the same as broken.


yes these clean and clear oil absorbent sheets work wonders!


i use them all the time!


i got mine at target for like $4. you can probably get them at like CVS, Rite-Aid, some local drugstore, walmart, extra.





also, you may be touching your face a lot. try to wash you hands alot so the oil comes off of your hands. also try NOT to touch your face a lot.





okay hoped this helped!How to treat oily facial skin?
clean and clear has some oil absorbing sheets and they're so small you can take them anywhere and you can use them on your makeup.


for face wash try neutrogena. its better than clean and clear.


a light moisturizer.


toner.


and foaming face wash.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer