Sunday, December 13, 2009

I now have oily skin, what do i do?

Ok i'm a guy 22, i have oily skin from over washing it.


I had great skin before and i'm wondering how to undo this. I don't really want to continue to wash my face with cleaners.


But i can't really leave it either. Help.I now have oily skin, what do i do?
You don't get oily skin from over washing it. reasons why you have an oily skin is because of the increase hormones in our bodies and this is just normal. All I can suggest is if you don't want to use those cleaners then just use anti-bacterial or just a simple mild soap to avoid pimples.I now have oily skin, what do i do?
Consider this- people a hundred years ago didn't have skin problems and acne as frequently as people today do. Why not? They didn't smother their skin with chemicals to take care of every small zit. Just wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed. It'll take a few weeks, but it will get back to normal. And stop eating all that junk food, as acne comes from the INSIDE. A healthy diet is really the best thing for helping acne.
try some of the things from MoorSpa they have different products for different skin types Mattifying Moisturiser sounds like the thing for you also you can warm it up buy rolling it round your fingertips which will help it get deeper in to your skin


http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>


have a look round there website and buy a bunch of small samples the one that works the best buy a larger size of :)
Your skin does not become oily from over washing it. You should call your skin doctor and make an appointment. The skin doctor should be able to help you. People like you make me sick. I have had oily skin my whole life and I have learned to deal with it. I go to a skin doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer