Saturday, December 5, 2009

Foundation/pressed powder for oily skin?

I use acne medication also, so it gets flaky, my skin. I need a foundation or pressed powder that is oil free. Anyone with my type of skin want to share what they use?Foundation/pressed powder for oily skin?
why not go makeup free to help clear up you face some?Foundation/pressed powder for oily skin?
You could try Clinique Superbalanced foundation. It's oil and fragrance free. For a foundation less expensive, you could Almay or Physicians Formula, both of which are oil-free and hypo-allergenic. Stay away from oily and junky products such as CoverGirl and Maybelline.
Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural, has awesome wear-ability, is non-cosmogenic, and is oil free, but please think twice before using Bare Minerals (aka Bare Escentuals)! There products contain bismuth which is NOT a healthy mineral! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction!





Bismuth (IPA: [藞b瑟zm蓹胃]) is a chemical element that has the symbol Bi and atomic number 83. This heavy, brittle, white crystalline trivalent poor metal has a pink tinge and chemically resembles arsenic and antimony.





I found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundation colors (one is sure to blend and cover your skin flawlessly!) and 5 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! It really works well!





Plus they offer free shipping to the Continental US!





International customers please email for a free shipping quote! (Just include the items you would like and your location!)





http://Simply-Minerals.com


or


http://noflash.Simply-Minerals.com
Bare Minerals make up is good.
BARE ESCENTUALS! I wash my face, use toner, then put a small coat of Mary Kay's Oil Mattifier. It works wonders!
I use Jane Iredale pressed powder its a natural cosmetic range so it won't clog up your pores Iam also on a acne medication - Roaccutane which makes my skin extremely dry and sensitive, this makeup is like the best one ive found.
I have VERY oily skin. I think the best foundation for it is Origins Reflection Perfection. If you need a powder in addition to that, you should use translucent (non pigmented) loose powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer