Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have very oily and sensitive skin, and i have to use mineral makeup what brands are good?

My skin breaks out easily, and i'm oing to start using mineral make-up, definately mineral blush for sure. If you know some, can you tell me every brand of mineral makeup you know? and which one you think is the best? And i welcome any tips, also, thank鈞ou!!!I have very oily and sensitive skin, and i have to use mineral makeup what brands are good?
i know bare escentuals is a good brand, my good friend swears by it, and i am now starting to try it out. the shadows are gorgeous!I have very oily and sensitive skin, and i have to use mineral makeup what brands are good?
Proactive solution is excellent for clearing up your skin problem. Mary Kay cosmetics has wonderful products available for every skin type and I have used them for over 20 years and have never had a problem with my skin since.
i have oily skin too but i don't use mineral makeup i use whatever cover up is out on the market then i put light powder over that... i HATE oily skin but i got these clean and clear oil wipe things theyre blue and they get the oil right off theyre great
Try Shiseido, my mom uses it before she used to have oily skin because she used MAC but Shiseido doesn't give you oily skin.0
sheercoverage.com


or bareminerals.com
GO to www.valeriebeauty.com
Neutrogeana
bare minerals
Bare Minerals is the best as far as I know for mineral makeups. I have very sensitve skin and have had no problems with breakouts or reactions. And it cuts down on the oily, shiny problems as well.
i also have the same problem but i use M.A.C. Cosmetics. They are the best cosmetic in town.
I have mid 30's skin, oily, with natural redness, plus I have fair skin. I've been wearing Bare Escentuals-Bare Minerals for 3 years now and I love their makeup. A little goes a long way and it wears well all day. If you're near either a Bare Escentuals boutique or Sephora stop in and try them. I haven't had issues with clogged pores or breakouts because of it.
Try bare essintials (i think I spelled it wrong) or Nuetrogena make-up...I just figured out that they have a skin care AND make-up line

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer