Friday, December 11, 2009

I inherited an oily skin from my parents and I've tried almst every brand of face washes. Any recommendations?

I really like the neutrogena brand, maybe you could also use 'oil clear sheets' (sold at some pharmacies, or department store cosmetic counters) so you can blot to control the amount of oil on your face.


Good luck with it...if it really worries you and nothing helps, maybe you could seek advice from your local GP.I inherited an oily skin from my parents and I've tried almst every brand of face washes. Any recommendations?
Have you tried proactiv?


They've got a new oil-free product out now, and I hear it's good.





--------------------------------------鈥?br>




Go to the beach, nature's natural blessings should help a bit.


Sea salt, the sand .. all good baby.


Plus, get a nice tan whilst relaxing.





PS - stay away from oily foods and drink lots of water and try not to sleep late.I inherited an oily skin from my parents and I've tried almst every brand of face washes. Any recommendations?
clean you face with alcohol just but some on a rag and clean away it will burn for just a second but it really works
Proactive Skin care really works not just on acne but all adverse skin issues. Try it.
I would recommend Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Oil-Controlling Foaming Cleanser, personally. I have many, many years of experience of trying to control my terribly oily skin, and this is a good option. (However, I do recommend just unscrewing the top of the tube and using it that way, the size of the opening on the flip cap is maddening!)





Because no wash is going to keep you clear all day long (or hasn't me), I would also recommend following with a face lotion-gel called OC 8 / OC Eight, which is sold by Ferndale Labs, an actual pharmaceutical company. OC 8 has been used by American Idol prior to the performers going on stage. As a cheaper option, you can use L'Oreal Pure Zone Moisturizing Lotion. This stuff is really not a moisturizing lotion at all -- it's really one of the best mattifiers and oil-controllers I've ever encountered, but you have to buy it online, just like OC8. I actually use both of these together because my skin is so oily (OC Eight followed by Pure Zone).





Good luck! I think these will really help! (Source links below)
I swear by St Ives Apricot Facial scrub for oil prone skin it works a treat.
Try ';Clinique'; soap $7.95 for oily skin. Wash ur face twice daily. Rubbing alcohol would make it worse !!! Also watch ur diet, NO sodas, fried foods, junk foods, some nuts. Drink lots of water n change ur face towel daily.
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer