Friday, December 11, 2009

Light foundation for oily skin?

I have extremely oily skin. I wore everyday minerals for a long time but because of my oily skin, it transfered everywhere so I switched to revlon colorstay. So now I'm looking for a light foundation that will even out my skin tone. Preferably something with spf, on the cheaper side, and won't make my skin greasier that it already is.Light foundation for oily skin?
well, let's talk about skincare a second. make sure you are taking off your makeup every night and washing your face every day (and depending on the wash, night). Exfoliate every week or so.





The plus side of oily skin is that your skin will likely look younger longer! but getting it to not be so oily all the time might help you wear your mineral m akeup better.





Now as a recommendation, I find all liquid makeup transfers far more than powder and powder more than mineral. so you wanted cheap so i'm gonna go with bare naturale by loreal. natural spf. hopefully it works, good luck!Light foundation for oily skin?
You should go to Sephora and get a primer. By using a primer, it helps even out your skin tone and can help your makeup (foundation/powder) stay on longer. Primers can be pricey, but it's worth it.
okay, watch this:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRlTPjZN2鈥?/a>





then this :





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmshtkIu鈥?/a>





Michelle Phan is an absolute genius and can definetly help :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer