Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's good for oily skin?

I don't get it. I wash my face every morning and before I go to bed. My face gets oily during the day especially on my nose. Is there anything I can do?What's good for oily skin?
Ah i have a very good treatment for you:





YOU NEED:


1- warm water :)


2. Sea salt!





WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:





1. fill your sink with warm water


2. get your sea salt and put up to 1-2 teaspoons or watever into the sink


3. let it dissolve.


4. then wash your face.





Trust me this works. i used to get very oily skin on my nose as well and my mother showed me this trick. plus its alot more natural which is good for your skin!





Good luck!What's good for oily skin?
well what are you using for face wash? You could be using something that is too harsh.. meaning it's drying your face out but your face is over compensating for the dryness and producing extra oil. Try spending a little and buying dermalogica's products...special cleansing gel is good. Not harsh but gets it clean. Don't use hot water, use tepid. Dermalogica can be found at some beauty supplies like in the mall. Maybe get a treatment mask but only use once a week or once every 2 weeks you don't want to over do it. Depending on your age.. it could get better with time. During my teen years I had a bad t-zone. I'm 24 now and it's not so bad. If using cleansing pads...change them and make sure they aren't dirty with bacteria.. same with cleansing cloths. Best of luck to you.
I suggest you to was your face everyday with soap. For me its good to use soap because it has no chemicals that can damage your skin except if you had used a wrong soap for your skin. It's effective for my brother's face because its oily and has pimples but now its not anymore. Try using it, and also avoid eating too much oily foods because it affects your skin.
me too i have an oily skin.... but i try to use papaya soft and eat fresh food
I have had this prob before, what i did is i rub some lemon juice on my face for 5 mins, then wash with facial soap and warm water. Try it for some days, it works to me.





Caution: Too much will make your face dry.
What brand face wash are you using?





Use Estee Lauder Mud Wash.


Amazinggg.


For moisturizer, use Clean %26amp; Clear oxygenating stuff. It's light blue and works wonders. Oil-free and hypoallergenic!


Hope this helps!
Wash your face two or three times a day with a mild cleanser that does not include perfumes or additives. Keep your skin very clean, but do not scrub too hard.





Use an oil-free moisturizer and cosmetics.





Use a clay-based face mask two or three times a week.





Choose products containing alpha-hydroxy acids, which remove dead cells and give skin a smoother appearance.





Mash up a small amount of papaya for your own fruit acid mask. Smear it on your skin, leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse.





Steam your skin several times a week. Add chamomile, lavender oil or dried herbs such as rosemary, parsley or thyme to the water.





Keep your skin hydrated by drinking at least eight glasses of water a day.





Reduce fats and oils in your diet. Increase your intake of fresh vegetables, fruits and whole grains.





Watch your sun exposure. Although the sun may seem to dry your skin, too much heat actually stimulates the production of more oil.





Supplement your diet with B-complex vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc and vitamin E. You can also take a high-potency multivitamin.





Make your own facial scrub by mixing 2 tbsp. almond meal with 1 tbsp. ground lemon rind and 1 tbsp. powdered milk.


Make your own clay mask by mixing green clay powder with water or honey and applying it to your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse.
Use a cleanser that's right for your oily skin type. Avoid eating foods that are high in fat. Also try using an oil control sheet on your nose or use powder on it. Powder can remove the shine in your nose.
drink lots and lots of vodka. the potatoes helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer