Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help for oily skin?

I have oily skin, and nothing seems to work. I need advice on a face wash and also what is the best makeup to not make my skin more oily. I have tried a lot, but I am willing to try a lot more to make my skin look good.I need help for oily skin?
oily skin basics: 1. wash your hands before you wash your face. 2. treat oily skin as sensitive skin; ie, no harsh scrubbing, no hot water EVER, use your clean hands to wash your face and not a washcloth. 3. NEVER use extremes of water temperature on your face; only lukewarm to wash and just slightly cooler to rinse..4. exfoliate twice a week with baking soda (dont laugh it works!!) put some in palm of your hand %26amp; add a few drops of water at a time until it forms a paste; then gently, using circular motions, massage all over the face, starting at forehead;(apply baking soda over top of your cleanser if you want) do this at least 3 times then rinse rinse rinse with COOL NOT cold water; rinse and rinse some more; gently blot dry then use your oil-free moisturizer either all over the face, or use avoiding the forehead, nose and chin; depends on your 'oiliness'...try Cetaphil, recommended by dermatologists and very mild...you can also get major drug store brands' version of it; look for their store brands right next to Cetaphil on the same shelf...big savings!! if you prefer a bar soap, Dove is also dermatologist recommended; just be sure its a soap/cleanser that is gentle not harsh; and again, treat oiliness as sensitive skin; I've been there and tried it all and this works!!!!! and my dermatologist approved it too..so save your money and spend it on something else....not that commercial exfoliants are bad, they arent' just that you dont need to spend lots of money to exfoliate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try it................email me if you have any other questions. BGI need help for oily skin?
I love maybelline dream matte mousse
neutragena has an acne make up kit that helps w/ the oil too its not a huge price either and if you have zit problem it will help w/ that you should try DOVE for the soap to wash your face
Try True Pore-Fection Skin Refining Mask. Instantly reduces oiliness and enlarged pores. You can check it out at the webstie below.
I have the same problem and my face will look like a greasy potato chip if I don't blot throughout the day. I wash morning %26amp; night, and I've used Proactive and doesn't seem to work for this problem. My bare escentuals mineral powder foundation does help though.
I too, have oily skin and it's truly the worst, but unfortunately it's hard to answer your quesstion. You basically have to experiement with every product out there, until you figure out what works best for you. I've narrow down my products to Dove's bar soap (when washing my face) and Mac makeup (for best coverage), but what works best to control the oily skin through out the day is using ';oil absoring pats'; most skin care products have them. They come in little cases and you just pat your face down every few hours or so, and that should give your face a less greasy feeling.





Hope you find what's best, but also remember the more expensive Doesn't mean the Better!
This is the best way to get rid of acne and all that junk - Drink Lots Of Water! at least 1 + 1/2 bottle a day, just replace juice/pop with water everytime and you should see your skin clearing up in about a week and a half
Use a multani mitti face pack once a week.


Rub ice on ur face before applying mkae up and go for oil free Lakme Products.U wud stop worrying soooooooon.
I have the same problem!!





Usually I just wash my face with an oil free face wash, any will do, but I use Neutrogena. Then, I follow with a moisturizer that's also oil free (always get oil free).





Because I know i'll get shiny throughout the day (there isnt anything you can do to stop this...we just have oily skin) I carry either shine remover sheets (clean %26amp; clear make nice ones) or I carry around a pressed powder to dab on my T zone.





If its kind of a big night, I wash with Neutrogena's Oil Control Cleanser. it makes my face feel a little tight, and you'll still need to put on the moisturizor so you dont dry out, but it helps control the oil a little longer then usual.





As for make-up, they have oil control make-up. I use Almay...get the one with the white cap. It works great!





Good luck! Feel blessed, people with oily skin tend to look younger their whole life. You'll love it when you're older.
I had the same type of problem and nothing worked. I found a product by Arbonne International called the Inteligence Not-So-Basic system which worked miracles on my skin. I also use their Personolizer, which is a green pigmented pressed powder that you apply before your moisturizer and through out the day to reduce oil.





Email me if you have any questions at mrs_chavarria@yahoo.com
you need to use a cleanser such as Neutrogen (with the orangeish liquid) and then exfoliate so that you can unclog your pores try St. Ives Apricot Scrub. After that you need to balanche your PH levels and for that you need a toner such as Ponds or Oil of Olay. You will most likely dry your face out if your oily like me, so only do it at night and use the cleanser daily.


As for the make-up part, I'm still working on that and I just bought a new one, but I left it at home so I don't know the name of it. But it seems to work pretty good, named something like Infalliable or something to that effect.


Seriously try the stuff to clean your face, I do and it works really good.


Also drink lots of waters and watch what you eat cause that has a lot to do with it.


Oily hair products around your forehead trickle down to your face and may also be part of the problem.





Good Luck!!!!
theres this neutrogena for oliy skin my friend uses it, and i could tell the difference





i use the proactiv system it comes with a cleanser, toner, daily iol control, refining mask, etc.





check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer