Friday, December 11, 2009

Origins skincare products for oily skin?

Has anyone used Origins skincare products? Feedback, especially if you have oily skin.Origins skincare products for oily skin?
heres what you should try:





Cleanser: Get down-Deep-pore clay cleanser


or Mint wash- leaves a squeaky clean feeling





Tonic: Oil refiner- will absorb any oil leaving a matte finish





Moisturizer: Matte Scientist-oil free lightweight minimizes shine





Specialties: Your getting warmer mask- oil absorbing clay mask


Zero Oil-instantly mattes excess shine without drying out skin








check it out at Origins.comOrigins skincare products for oily skin?
I bought a huge collection from their Christmas sets last year. I have very oily skin. The best 2 from the line is the Get Down Cleanser and Charcoal mask. But it's my holy grail for me. U can always look for other products that give better results.
I absolutely love Origins!! I have normal (or sometimes called Combination skin) and I use their products. For oily skin the ';Get Down'; cleanser is awesome! I use it in my makeup kit since its great not only for oily skin but for all skin types. Go to Origins.com and check under ';oily skin'; to see what products are right for you.





Yisell | Beauty Editor


Papierdoll Magazine


www.papierdoll.net


www.yisellsantos.com
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer