Friday, December 11, 2009

My husband has VERY oily, smelly skin, & large pores. What can he do to change that?

I also have large pores and oily skin but it doesn't smell like his does (I've asked him). This is mostly noticeable when we kiss. He also sweats excessively from almost everywhere. He is a very clean person %26amp; takes care of himself pretty well. Any help out there for this problem.My husband has VERY oily, smelly skin, %26amp; large pores. What can he do to change that?
I had similar skin problems, large pores and oily skin, especially round chin and nose, the only thing that really helped was a bar soap called ';Cetaphil'; I use it religiously!! It also comes in a selection of lotions and facial cleansers, a dermatologist recommended it. It's OTC get it at any drug store, hope you will give it a try!!My husband has VERY oily, smelly skin, %26amp; large pores. What can he do to change that?
Oily Skin Treatment


When the sebaceous glands in the body produce excess sebum, your skin turns oilier. Due to this skin condition you are most prone to face problems such as acne, whiteheads..





http://skin-care-help.blogspot.com/
most likely the reason for the problem is your diet. if your eating a lot of fast foods and or store bought boxed foods then more than likely you body's are filled with toxins and your husbands getting rid of them through his skin. juice fasting is a good way to solve this problem
ok try this: apply a concoction of rose water and glycerin every morning to cleanse the face with.


keep the skin as dry as possible.


exfoliate using a peppermint based scrub and then a toner after.





and yes consume LOADS of water.
Okay, this is going to sound really weird but this is one of the BEST-KEPT SECRET for those with oily skin: applying Milk of Magnesia to your skin completely sucks up oil. Weird, yes...but it's been a godsent for me!!





I totally understand your problem. I have chronically oily skin, friends have actually told me to wipe my face because it gets so oily :(. Milk of Magnesia has helped me tremendously. My face stays matte through the entire day! You just apply a thin layer of the liquid to your face and rub it in quickly before it dries.





You can buy some Milk of Magnesia at any drugstore. Try it out!
Have him see a dermatologist. Also it would help if you lived in a cooler climate area.
i'm thinking it has to do with his diet. what goes into the body, comes out of the body.
Do a juice fast...our skin is more of a reflection of how clean we are on the inside and a juice fast will clean you out!!! I guarantee it!
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer