Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's a good mineral makeup that covers well, for oily skin? (Pls don't say Bare Escentuals; it broke me out)

Also, I am VERY, very fair, with yellow undertones (I always have a hard time finding a color match!).


Thanks!





.What's a good mineral makeup that covers well, for oily skin? (Pls don't say Bare Escentuals; it broke me out)
Try Jane Iredale. You can find them at spas or look at their web site www.janeiredale.com for a location in your area. i love their stuff!What's a good mineral makeup that covers well, for oily skin? (Pls don't say Bare Escentuals; it broke me out)
For the best make-up try Mary Kay it works great for all skin types.


You can get the perfect color match.
I like the Neutrogena Brand Minerals Powder. It doesn't stop oil though.





The best powder for that is Corn Silk (look in the Sally Hansen products) loose powder. I keep switching looking at all the new products, but keep going back. I have very oily skin, and most powders never last beyond 4 hours. The Corn Silk works almost 8 hours without touch up.





I use them both sometimes. I have almost white skin with yellow undertones. ';Fair'; most of the time seems too dark for me in some brands- sounds like you might be the same.
Explore the Everyday Minerals product . . . less ingredients, especially the bismuth which many are sensitive to as well. I have a bit of a T zone so the Original Glo makes it appear a bit dewy. They have 4 bases. I want to try their semi-matte next.
Go here:


http://www.skinenergizer.com/makeup/





And here:


http://www.mineralogie.biz/





Both work well.
I'm not too sure, but Bare Minerals made me break out too! It was a waste of my money.





At the moment I'm not using any mineral make up, but I'm using Maybelline and I never been happier!
I had the same problem as well. However, Lancome has a shine control powder which I use religiously during the summer. They have different shades, so if you go to the Lancome counter the lady will pick out the best color for you (but before you buy, step outside and look at the color and see if it matches your skin color best). It's around $32 and I usually buy it when they have free gifts with purchase (useful because the mascara, lipstick and lip gloss will last for a long time).


Good luck, hope this helps.
Read some useful make up tips on this site to help you with it
ok well i dont know about minerla powders and all but like last week i bought almay foundation for oily skin and omg it's really good and it's so far the best one i hahve tried so far i'm not kding like i bought it coz it was on sale and well i went home and put it on and it gave may a really good coverage and it felt smooth and not flakey or powdery like other foundation and it wont clog pores so u dont have to woryy about breaking out i have the same problem like if i use any founation or creme i break out and get pimples but i bought this and it says it wont clog pores and it really doesn't plus it has like saylic acid something liek that which hlps prevent acne and pimples so i use nd i get a great covergae and it really matches my skin tone and u can find really light skint one colors i bought naked and it really blended with my skin color and it kind of helps u control ur acne and it doesn't look fake like toher make up so try it gurantee u will love it ok and by the way there ar elike 3 differnt type foundation one for oily skin, another for dry skin and another for normal skin so choose the one thats good for u and that ur skin needs so the oily skin i's yellow would be the foundation u should look for hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer