Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have oily skin what can i do about it?

i have very oily skin and im sick of it and want to do some thing about it. can you recomend any products or at home stuff for it please .


thanks alot :)I have oily skin what can i do about it?
If you have a lot of pimples and it clogs all your pores i suggest going to a dermatologist. There are tons of oily skin solutions. I use NeoStrata. If you can't get to a dermatologist than just get a washcloth, soap, and water and wash your face thoroughly. Don't scrub roughly because it can spread pimples around and make you break out even more. I have oily skin what can i do about it?
DO NOT wash your face constantly, that will only dry out your skin so that it produces more oil to moisturize it. There are these thin sheets of paper called blotting papers, you can use those to soak up the extra oil on your face, I think you can get them at a drugstore. Also, make sure you're not over-moisturizing, and make sure you wash your face twice (only twice) a day. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, I don't know what you use but I really like it, it's just a basic cleanser but it works well. Try using a toner too, if you don't already.
washing your face too much can dry it out... i recommend these things...


huggies baby wipes- they take off oil without drying skin. The unscented ones are the best because they dont make your face smell. Make sure you get huggies. Also, if you have bangs, pull them back. Oils from your hair rub onto your forehead and give you more oily skin. If you have acne, nutrogena oil free acne wash. It works really well without drying our skin. If face products dry out your skin, rub lotion into your hands, almost all the way, and dab your hands on your face. I hope i helped!!! :)
Actually washing your face doesn't really help. I have oily skin as well but i use Oxy 5 acne cream and it really works. I have been using it for like a 1 year and i have not gotten any pupils or whiteheads yet.
Well I have this perfect stuff. I used to have oily skin but then i discovered a product called Loreal Oil controller for oily skin. You should buy some. It really works. I hope you find something. GOOD LUCK!
Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser for oily skin. Then, use a mattifying moisturizer such as Clinique or The Body Shop's Seaweed moisturizer. They glide on and mattify the skin to keep from absorbing excess oil.
don't wash it too many times, but the best soap i think is dove. i also have the clean and clear acne kit. But i really love dove soap(:
Wash your face after every 2-3 hrs or so. Try to keep away from direct sunlight. Use cream cleansers, which might help replenish your pores. Also, drink lots of water. Good luck.
use powder makeup and stuff. and ulta has some cool oil-removing pads that u dab on your face-they dont even remove your makeup or smudge it!
wash your face as many times as you can
use noxema. its pretty cheap. i use it allot, gets rid of allot of oils and makes ur skin beautiful(:
neutrogena time!
I would try using Clearasil Ultra.


it really seemed to help me out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer