Sunday, December 13, 2009

The best cleanser and moisturiser for oily/combination skin?

hey guys. i have oily to combination skin and i was wondering if you knew of any moderately priced cleansers and moisturisers that work?? am happy with anything as long as it gets rid of my stupid pimples!! thanksThe best cleanser and moisturiser for oily/combination skin?
aveeno skin brightening daily scrub with gently ezfoliates for even tone and textureThe best cleanser and moisturiser for oily/combination skin?
I love this stuff - you don't even know! It's make by The Body Shop - the seaweed line of cleansers.





I use the exfoliator in the shower every other day. They also have a sunscreen lotion for the face - and also a cleanser, night cream and toner.





I only use the exfoliator and facial cleanser. I have the toner and night cream but don't ever seem to use it. I mentioned this to my friend who also has combination skin - and she's hooked too.





The Body Shop has representatives like AVON now - maybe you should host a party in your area and get to know all the lines of make up etc. (honestly, I'm not a rep...)





The Alba family of products is fantastic also - you can get it at Longs. I use the vitamin A and jasmin moisturizer. Good luck!
Clean %26amp; Clear helps me and after u use it get any type of astringent oil and put on daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer