Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best face-wash for oily, spot prone skin?

Noxzema Anti bacterial lathering Cleanser with triclosan its very good Ive sensitive skin and slightly oily i get the occasional breakouts and I use this face wash it leaves my skin very soft nice less oily skin and helps my spots cost $3 at target stores it doesnt dry out my skin.What's the best face-wash for oily, spot prone skin?
I find that freederm is an excellent product for spot prone skin... it's actually designed for people with acne. I don't have acne but when I get the start of a spot I use the freederm gel on the affected area and within minutes the redness is reduced and usually by the next morning the spot has either decreased in size or gone... Highly highly recommend this product... hope this helps you.What's the best face-wash for oily, spot prone skin?
firstly if you just use a face wash you will only make things worse!


cleanse


tone


moisturize (this returns your skin to a normal moisture level, if you don't do this your skin will go overboard with the oil only making things worse).


you should do this morning and night.


and exfoliate two or three times a week. (any more will just aggravate your skin)





I suggest a natroapthic range - Daintree works really well for me it's available from priceline.
Oily skin was my biggest problem in high school, but my freind recommended me to use Clearskin Immediate Response Acne Cleanser. This not only helps keep oil from my face, it eliminates blackheads and acne pimples. Now I have acne-free face and I won't have to worry about acne scars and *** pores on my face. I get these from amazon.com from fancycats. hope this work for you !!





http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B鈥?/a>





http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B鈥?/a>
Arm





I recommend 2 from Coonobabe





I've used either their Kepaya (papaya based), or Pepino (cucumber based). Both leave my skin clean without the over drying of acne cleansers. Hope this helps.


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship all orders 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals- a must for me. ;)
it wil always b SHINE CONTROL FACE WASH AND AS A moisturiser


VISIBLE RADIANCE FAIRNESS JEL for spot prone skin from AVIANCE BEAUTY SOLUTIUONS--a direct selling quality and effectiv brand of hindustan unilever network


log on to HULN.CO.IN and in case of purshasing these products


mail at iris_roorkee@yahoo.com
Neutrogena is the best, it doesnt make you break out, and reduces the oilyness on the skin that gives you black heads and supposedly acne/spots.
Avene soapless gel cleanser. do not use harsh products, spot prone skin is easily irritated which makes the problem worse. make sure your diet is very healthy and you drink a lot of water, maybe try a detox?
Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash.Or Neutrogena facial wash.Try the site.fatfreekitchen and click Skin and Beauty.
Hello,





I was recently looking for several online reliable place to buy these types of products.


After going through a number of provider, I found out the following provider.





You can check it out.





http://www.kinggool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer