Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best acne wash for oily skin?

i have oily skin, and i use proactive. it works REALLY well. I've used other brands like Clearasil and Stridex, but Proactive works the best. Plus, it doesn't sting or dry out your skin (if you follow the directions)What is the best acne wash for oily skin?
Neutorgena! It is amazing!





A little pricy, but well worth it. Buy the astrigent for oil skin, soaps, and even facecloths!What is the best acne wash for oily skin?
The Dermalogica skin care range is absolutely brill. They don't use synthetic ingredients like a lot of the big brand names so it won't block your pores - its all natural. Not too sure what you would use for an acne wash, heard the medicated clearing gel is good but check out the dermalogica website. Every friend who I recommended this stuff to loves it and can really see a difference in their skin - bit expensive tho!





www.dermalogica.com
Oil-free Neautrogena face wash. Its really good for your skin and very soft on your skin too!! :) They sell this at Taget or and Drug store! :) Good Luck
For store brands, I would try Nuetrogena or PhisoDerm (I'm not sure if I got the spelling right on that one). Anything with salysilic acid will work well for acne.
Proactive because i had to clear my face up for dance pictures the next day and it cleared my face up!
buy a clearasil oil control facewash...it works for me
My sister uses proactive for her skin
CLEAN N CLEAR OR PROACTIVE BUT MUST BE USED TWICE A DAY OR WILL BRAKE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer