Friday, December 11, 2009

Oily skin one day, dry skin the next, what is going on?

My skin is having problems. One day it is oily the next day it is dry and peeling. I do not wear make up. When it is dry I put oil of olay on it. When it is oily I try to wash it 3 times a day, but sometimes I don't have the time. What can I do to controll this? Please help, thank you.Oily skin one day, dry skin the next, what is going on?
hormones-you are growing up it will all even out shortly, be patient and use non oily products at all timesOily skin one day, dry skin the next, what is going on?
How old are you?This can be common in teenagers.Try a skin cleanser instead of soap and don't overdo the moisturizer.A good diet with few fatty foods and plenty of fresh fruit and veg.may help too.Don't keep touching your face to see how it is.If it's itchy you may need to see a doctor.


Age isn't always a factor,my skin is like that and I'm older than you,the advice is from my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer