Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got oily skin and a few pimples?

I use this facewash thing and it works, but tha pimples keep coming back. I read of some home remedy stuff that i can use like steaming your face and using lemon juice etc. Is that good to use? and soes anyone have any other tips?


Thanxx in advanceI got oily skin and a few pimples?
http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_tips/skincare/facials





鈫戔啈copy and paste鈫戔啈


once u get there look at the comments ppl left there n they hav a bunch of facial stuff.


HOPE I HELPED!! :)I got oily skin and a few pimples?
I have Oily skin too and I use Biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser... its in a green bottle. It works great.
Just Dont Use It.


Use Like Soap Or Something.


Dove.


and dont wear TONS of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer