Friday, December 11, 2009

Will olive oil help oily skin?

I was looking through Tyra Bank's website, and there was an article about how using olive oil as a cleanser will help reduce oil. Is this true?





By the way, I have very oily skin (and I mean VERY), and it's acne prone, but even under all that oil my skin is flaky/dry. I hope that makes sense.





If you know of any other way to make my skin normal, that would be great.Will olive oil help oily skin?
Ummmmmmmm I don't think Tyra knows what she is talking about.Will olive oil help oily skin?
NOOOOOOOOOOO, if you have very oily skin keep ANYTHING that has any type of oil in it away from your face!


Some say that might work, but your face already produces enough oil why would you add more?


It's not healthy.


Use facewash with sulfur in it.


Sulfur helps dry out your face, in a sense, so I think it would help your skin with becoming a lot less oily.
You need to exfoliate, remove the dead skin. Using the olive oil and a facial scrubby thing will help if you want to try the ilive iol treatnment but there are many other poducts that will help remove the dead skin. try to keep hair as clean as possible also.And a clean pillow case everyday.
Oil making skin less oily??? I dought that. I would say it makes it worse. I wouldnt try that out. Go to target and ask for strips that take out oil from clean and clear. I used to use those and they really helped. There blue strips of thin soft paper and it takes out all your oil. Good luck.
Olive Oil is about the healthiest thing on earth, both as a food additive and as a skin product. The effects of putting Olive Oil on your skin are well known to be quite beneficial.
I would think putting oil on oily skin would make more oil. Maybe it would help idk try it and see if it works that's all I can say.
No Olive Oil is good rubbed in your scalp before bed. It moisturizes your scalp and hair.
Olive oil will probably make it worse...try tea tree oil. It works wonders for me.
no ot is olive OIL da
never heard about using olive oil for that...but tea tree oil works very well! get it at the body shop
i dont get it , how will oil help get rid of oil ..
i dont think so
ive never heard of oil reducing ily skin but u should try using oil free products on ur skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer