Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good facial cleanser for oily skin that has light acne? but not something overdrying?

When I was younger I had acne and very oily skin. After a treatment from my dermatologist she recommended me use Purpose cleanser and moisterizer twice a day. I have now been using it for 12 years. It does not get nearly as much attention as it should. It is super gentle, but cleans so well without drying out you skin. Just try it for a month. I guarantee you will love it! You can get it anywhere- Target, Walgreens, or even Walmart.What is a good facial cleanser for oily skin that has light acne? but not something overdrying?
arbonne has a line that is great, it has really improved my skin and there is a whole system with it at a pretty good price.


I also use Clinique daily moisturizing lotion to keep my skin less flaky and it doesn't get it oily.





I highly recommend the FC5 from arbonne also, its makes skin less oily.What is a good facial cleanser for oily skin that has light acne? but not something overdrying?
I have oily skin and barely any acne too! But when I don't use this facial cleanser i get pimples. I use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. It's AMAZING and doesnt dry out. And then after that, I buy AmLactin lotion. It really helps acne its amazing too! Neutrogena is great for oily skin A TON! you should totally buy it i completely recommend!
try Patricia Wexler M.D. Exfoliating Facial Cleanser with Acnostat. I used to have acne and some oily spots and I tried everything but it would dry out my skin too much. This product worked wonders for my skin. Also, you can use the Night Acne serum, it will nourish your skin and help kill acne. Good luck! You can buy these products at Bath and Body Works or online.
i use skin id from neutrogena. it works GREAT! I have been using it for about 7 months now and i have seen a reduction in the bad acne oils on my face but my skin hasnt dried out like it usually does with OTC facial cleansers (i've tried practically everything)
There are many products out there now, but I have a similar problem. I would try maybe clarins, you can get a full kit, it is expensive and kind of helps acne, but makes the skin smooth.
Oil of Olay makes awesome products.. %26amp; wal-mart has off brands that are the same ingredients just a lot cheaper!
Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cream cleanser. LOOOOVE IT.
Try the oil cleansing method. Google it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer