Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural Face Washes For Oily Skin?

I have oily, blemished skin. I need a natural face wash that i can buy off the internet. Anyone tried natural face wash that will help ?Natural Face Washes For Oily Skin?
I have oily skin and what I use is Deliziosos 100% Natural Strawberry Foam cleanser. It freshens up my face and leaves my pores closed, and is filled up with nourishing vitamins extracts and oils. Take a look at it hera at:


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Strawbe鈥?/a>Natural Face Washes For Oily Skin?
Cut a tomato in half with a sharp knife.


Rub the tomato halves on your skin.


Leave the juice on for at least fifteen minutes. Let the skin soak in the juice, so that it saturates into the skin pores.


Wash your skin with warm water, then wash with cool water. This closes skin pores and helps keep bacteria from spreading.


Pat your skin dry with a towel. Tomatoes are acidic and contain potassium and Vitamin C. That's why tomatoes are excellent for oily skin!


Always pat your face dry with a towel. Rubbing can spread bacteria, causing pimples. It also increases the chance of more wrinkles.





x0x0_LEi
Neutrogena has an acne wash that is oil free and helps control blemishes. I have used it for 2 years and it helped loads.


here's the link: http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>


They have it in grapefruit and then a normal one, I use the normal one. I'm not sure of the link for the normal one but that's they link for the grapefruit.


Being grapefruit or not doesn't matter though because it is the same treatment with the same ingredients.


Hope I helped!! :)
I don't know of any you can BUY, but I have oily skin and these home remedies help me.





1) Flat out rubbing alcohol.





2) Apple cider vinegar, watered down. It smells like hell, but it helps.





3) Grapefruit oil. It stings like the devil though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer