Friday, December 11, 2009

I really have a very oily skin, i tried so many products but it wont work..hpw can i get rid of it?

Are you using a toner? If you are, then stop it (unless you wear make up!), because toners induce skin to produce more sebum to compensate for the loss of oil. Just use plain, cold water to tighten the pores, and you'll do fine.


Also, quit using fancy face-washes that claim to remove oil, and stick with a good, anti-bacterial soap. This does more good than harm.


And, use a water-based face lotion (note that creams are too dense, hence clog pores) only at night. Let your skin breath during the day.





Good Luck!I really have a very oily skin, i tried so many products but it wont work..hpw can i get rid of it?
Clinique has a great 3-step program you can use, I have SUPER oily skin as well and it works wonders....also, dont forget to always apply oil control lotion, Estee Lauder has an AMAZING one though it's a bit pricey, it's sooo worth it!I really have a very oily skin, i tried so many products but it wont work..hpw can i get rid of it?
OK i know this sounds daft , but try Washing up liquid....the same stuff you wash dishes with..! ..it cuts oil very well ( i have the same problem ) ..but watch your eyes cos it phucking stings and tastes very salty...!!! ....But it works..!! ( try a good brand , not cheep crap ) and you only need a very small amount to wash with..!!!


Hope this helps.


PS ... check my face on my avitar... you can see it works....lol
try neutrogena foaming cleanser %26amp; mask. it's a two-in-one product and i've been using it for over 5 months now. it's working great.
I know this sounds silly, but I carry a travel size bottle of hand sanitizer with me and Once or twice a day ( or every other day ) I rub a small amount on my face to get rid of any nasty germs, and the alcohol in it dries up my face. Not so much that I get flaky or peeling dry skin, but just enough to where I don't break out half as bad as I used to. If you don't want to try that, buy acne pads, Like Neurtogena (so its gentle on your skin) and keep them on you and when your face gets really oily during the day, wipe your face down with one of those. Hope it works for you!
wash ur face many times with nivea cleanser, use the nivea scrub once a week and use oil free makeup products
i have the same problem. ive read that when you use oil controlling products to remove excess oil, you can actually trigger your hormones to produce more oil which may be your problem. these things are also internal too so you might want to research or talk to a derm. to see why you produce so much oil and how you can control it w/o producing more. hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer